Ready made ads can be submitted by your company or designed by our in-house designers. All submitted ads whether animated or single frame, color or black and white must adhere to the following specifications:
- File Format:
- Side Banner: Must be in GIF or jpg format. Plain text ads must be converted into this format.
- Top Banner: Must be Flash (SWF ver 8). Please have your designer include this code in your file:
Content: There are no restrictions on content, as long as it does not contain lewd, defaming or illegal (i.e.: breach of copyright) material. This applies for both the submitted image files as well as the linking WebPage of the ad (if any). All ads must pass inspection by our administrator before being posted on the website or CD-ROM and may be removed at any time without notice if they do not adhere to the above policies.
- Side Banner: Images must be 166 pixels in width and 260 pixels in height. Any submitted pictures that are greater than these dimensions must be cropped or resized to meet this requirement. Max 32 kb.
- Top Banner: Flash Applet must be 731 pixels by 93 pixels. Maximum 64kb.
- Resources for Seniors Banner: must be 731 pixels by 93 pixels. Maximum 64kb.
Method for Submission: All files must be emailed as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Esther Goldstein. Please indicate the name of the company, billing address, contact name, phone number and the full URL (Web address linked to the ad - if any) in the message body of the email.
In the event that you would like to advertise (or list a promotion) on our site but are unable to produce a file that meets the above specifications, our designers can create one for you for a nominal fee.